Democracy

Democracy is 51% of the people taking away the rights of the other 49%. — Thomas Jefferson (1889-1975)

Christian Religion

I have carefully examined the evidences of the Christian religion, and if I was sitting as a juror upon its authenticity I would unhesitatingly give my verdict in its favor. I can prove its truth as clearly as any proposition ever submitted to the mind of man. — Alexander Hamilton (1757-1804)

A Christian

A Christian is: a mind through which Christ thinks, a heart through which Christ loves, a voice through which Christ speaks, and a hand through which Christ helps. — St. Augustine of Canterbury (?-604)

Eudaimonia

Means "Happiness" in Greek

Chungsoo

Chungsoo means Clean Water in Korean. This site brings Peace and Love.

Thinking Broadly

Poetry, Psychology & Education

Secrets of Heaven

Teachings of Emanuel Swedenborg

Impact Investment Platform

Make the world a better place and create market based returns!